ET839 w. E3845
- Onboard Intel® Atom™ SoC E3845, 1.91GHz
- 1x DDR3L SO-DIMM , Max. 4GB
- Supports CRT , LVDS and 1 x DDI signal
- 1x 10/100Mbps LAN
- Watchdog timer, LPC to ISA
- 1x SATA II , 2x IDE, 4x USB 2.0, 2x COM
- Wide Temperature support
The ET839 ETX module supports industrial wide temperature (-40°C ~ +85°C) and low heat dissipation efficiency, making it ideal for use in fanless applications in harsh environments. The platform is powered by a 1.91GHz quad-core Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845 SoC that features scalable performance that allows simple replacement or upgrade of current Bay Trail-I ETX solutions without changing the baseboard, regardless of the chassis and thermal designs.
The ET839 ETX module also gives customers with flexibility to design different carrier boards with different I/O interface, connectors and functionality specific to their needs and reduce time-to-market.
The new ET839 (95 x 114mm) supports up to 4GB of DDR3L SO-DIMM system memory. Integrated graphics enable dual independent displays via 24-bit dual channel LVDS and CRT graphics outputs with resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 and 2048 x 1536 respectively. Other interfaces and expansion provided include 4x USB, SATA II, 2x IDE, 2x COM, audio, LAN, LPT, PS/2 keyboard/mouse, as well as PCI and ISA bus.
- ET839-I45, Intel® Atom™ E3845 SoC ETX (3.0) CPU Module w/ CRT, LVDS and 10/100 LAN, heat spreader included
- ET839-I15 MOQ 100 pcs., Intel® Atom™ E3815 SoC ETX (3.0) CPU Module w/ CRT, LVDS and 10/100 LAN, heat spreader included
- ET839-I25 MOQ 100 pcs., Intel® Atom™ E3825 SoC ETX (3.0) CPU Module w/ CRT, LVDS and 10/100 LAN, heat spreader included
- ET839-I27 MOQ 100 pcs., Intel® Atom™ E3827 SoC ETX (3.0) CPU Module w/ CRT, LVDS and 10/100 LAN, heat spreader included